Discover the secret to welding anything you want, without spending hours learning theory and unnecessary jargon, and still produce quality welds every time.
If you are interested in learning how to weld or at least improve your current welding skills then read on . I myself have been welding for over 20 years and have found it a most rewarding and satisfying occupation.
However I had to learn the hard way. I never under took any formal training or apprenticeship and just happened to begin welding due to an expansion of the job I had many years ago. Therefore I was never taught to weld in a way that a welding apprentice would learn today and be introduced to all of the welding applications that I may encounter as a proffesional welder.
After a year or so I gradually progressed to the stage where I could weld in any position to x-ray standards using both arc and tig welding. However all of my welding skills were learned on the job so to speak . Although I learned from excellent tradesmen the welding processes were specific to the projects of the company I worked for and what my job required. These projects were limited to pressure pipe welding work and structural engineering.
For this reason I was never taught how to weld aluminum, or how to braze or weld cast iron and many other welding techniques because they were not skills required in the company I was in. I realised now my skills were limited in the welding field.
Here is where the manual Welding Secrets Revealed became my welding and engineering tutor for all of the welding and engineering skills I did not learn. Welding secrets revealed is an exellent welding manual that every welder should have on the bookshelf or computer!
I have seen a hundred thousand dollar project rejected because of cold lap welds from mig welding. (cold lap is when there is insufficient or no weld penetration on the metal faces being welded) This is a dangerous situation, the weld may look fine but the weld metal is practically just sitting on the surface with zero strength. You must learn how to use and set up a mig welder the correct way.
This is a very comprehensive and information packed manual covering ALL aspects of welding and more. For those who wish to learn to weld this welding tutorial will cover everything you need to know and how to do it. If you already know how to mig weld or arc weld but would like to learn how to tig weld for instance, its covered in this book. Here are some of the topics covered in this tutorial.
- Metals, properties of, uses of, identifying metals and heat treatment methods.
Welding Techniques, Welding Design, procedures and inspection
Welding safety, theory and applications.
Joint Design and Preparation of Metals
Types and uses of electrodes and filler metals
Welding And Cutting Equipment, Gas Cutting, Gas welding, oxy acetylene setup and safety.
Soldering, Brazing and Braize welding.
Mig welding, tig welding and arc welding...
This welding manual is very detailed in every aspect of manual welding and use of metals, in all there are about 1200 pages of information, pictures, drawings and charts, including;
How to read plans and drawings. welding symbols.
Thermal Spraying, new construction and maintenance.
How to weld steel, aluminium and alloys, stainless steel, cast iron, and special applications.
SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW, ETHOMERIC
- Special applications such as, underwater welding and cutting, pipe welding, and more...
Use and care of hand tools and measuring tools.
Over 500 charts and diagrams,
Painting metal, corrosion control and maintenance and much more....
Welding Secrets Revealed is for you if:
- You keep kicking yourself because you cant put down a weld that looks strong , finished and needs no clean up – just because you never had the welding knowledge and the confidence to do it once!
- You are not a trades person, and you don’t have years of experience in the welding industry! Welding Secrets Revealed will give you the insider tips and tricks which help you master any welding situation.
- You’re looking for a welding system that will provide you with an income, whether you are looking upgrade your welding skills for new employment or starting up your own small business, all the welding how to is here!
- You are wanting to start a new hobby in metalworking, build a go cart, an aluminium boat, steel frame house, create artwork, the possibilities for having great welding skills are endless...
Click Here To Own Welding Secrets Revealed